Potato Parmesan Puffs
|Baking potatoes||2 Large, peeled, sliced and boiled|
|Skim milk||3 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|White pepper powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Nutmeg powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , separated into yolks and whites|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1 (as required)|
1. Pre heat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. In a small bowl, beat egg yolks till fluffy.
3. In a small bowl, beat egg whites to stiff peak stage.
4. Grease baking tray using vegetable spray.
5. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, except eggs. Mix well and mash till well combined.
6. Using an electric beater beat this mixture well till smooth.
7. Add beaten egg yolks and beat well.
8. Add beaten egg whites and fold gently using a rubber spatula.
9. Place mixture in a disposable piping bag with nozzle and pipe out 6 mounds on to greased tray. Alternatively place 6 spoonfuls on to baking tray.
10. Bake in pre heated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or till golden brown in colour.
11. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside.
12. Place on a serving platter, and serve warm.