|Pastry||1 (For 2 Crust)|
|Cooked lamb||2 Cup (32 tbs), finely chopped|
|Syrup||1 Tablespoon (From Chutney)|
|Season all||1 Teaspoon|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Undiluted)|
|Fat||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
|Curry powder||1 Tablespoon|
1) Follow the preferred recipe or instructions on the package mix to make the pastry. Roll it thin.
2) With the help of a round cookie cutter that is 3 inches in diameter, cut out circles from the pastry.
3) Mix together all the remaining ingredients.
4) On each dough circle, place 1 heaping teaspoon of the mixture.
5) Fold the circle over the filling to make a semicircle and press the edges with the tines of a fork to thoroughly seal them.
6) In deep fat (that has hit a temperature of 375 degrees), fry the stuffed dough semicircles for about 4 minutes or till they are golden brown in color.
7) Transfer the hot Curry Puffs to a decorative serving platter and serve as an appetizer. The puffs can be made in advance and heated in the oven when it is time to serve.