Surprise Cheese Puffs
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sharp cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
|Cayenne pepper/Red pepper||1 Dash|
|All-purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Stuffed green olives||50|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Let the butter soften and then blend it with the cheese, salt, paprika and cayenne.
3) Add the flour and mix well.
4) Around each stuffed olive, mold about 1 teaspoon of this mixture. Cover the olive completely.
5) On a baking sheet, arrange the olives and chill till firm.
6) In the preheated oven, bake for 15 minutes.
7) Serve the Surprise Cheese Puffs while still hot. These make a goof appetizer and can be served with a dip of preference on the side.