|Instant mashed potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (adjust quantity as required)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tuna||1 Can (10 oz), drained, flaked|
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), grated|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|White sauce mix||1 3⁄4 Ounce (1 envelope)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Seafood seasoning||1 Dash|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Follow the instructions to make instant mashed potatoes using butter or margarine, salt, water and milk.
3) In a large bowl, add potatoes, tuna, eggs and cheese.
4) Grease a 4-cup baking dish with butter. Sprinkle bread crumbs over it. Fill in the potato mixture into the baking dish.
5) Bake for about 1 hour till the top turns golden brown and puffs up.
6) In a bowl, make white sauce following the package instructions. Add in lemon juice and seafood seasoning. Mix well.
7) Serve the tuna puffs hot, with the white sauce served on the side.