|Instant mashed potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (adjust quantity as required)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tuna||1 Can (10 oz), drained, flaked|
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), grated|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|White sauce mix||1 3⁄4 Ounce (1 envelope)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Seafood seasoning||1 Dash|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Follow the instructions to make instant mashed potatoes using butter or margarine, salt, water and milk.
3) In a large bowl, add potatoes, tuna, eggs and cheese.
4) Grease a 4-cup baking dish with butter. Sprinkle bread crumbs over it. Fill in the potato mixture into the baking dish.
5) Bake for about 1 hour till the top turns golden brown and puffs up.
6) In a bowl, make white sauce following the package instructions. Add in lemon juice and seafood seasoning. Mix well.
7) Serve the tuna puffs hot, with the white sauce served on the side.
Calories 462 Calories from Fat 218
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.6%
Saturated Fat 10.9 g54.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 272.8 mg90.9%
Sodium 1065.2 mg44.4%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.9%
Sugars 5.5 g
Protein 32 g64.7%
Vitamin A 41.9% Vitamin C 2.9%
Calcium 26.8% Iron 12.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet