|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Melt the butter or margarine in a saucepan in 1 cup of boiling water.
3) Add the salt and flour all at once. Stir vigorously to mix well.
4) Cook and stir the mixture till it forms a ball that does not separate.
5) Take the dough ball off the heat and cool it slightly.
6) Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition till the mixture is smooth.
7) On a greased baking sheet, drop the mixture by heaping tablespoons, 3-inches apart.
8) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, reduce the temperature to 325 degrees, and bake for another 25 minutes.
9) Take the puffs out of the oven and split them.
10) Turn the oven off and put the puffs back inside to dry for about 20 minutes.
11) Serve or use the Cream Puffs as required.