Pineapple Cream Puff Pie
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Confectioner s sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pineapple slices||20 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Strawberries||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sliced|
|Strawberries||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) In a saucepan add butter, water, and salt and boil.
3) To the melted butter mixture add flour at one go and stir vigorously until mixture forms a ball.
4) Take off from heat.
5) Add eggs one at a time and beat thoroughly after each addition. The batter should be smooth.
6) Spoon mixture into a 9-inch pie plate and spread over the bottom and sides.
7) Bake for 30 minutes.
8) Turn off oven and let stand for 15 minutes.
9) Cool for sometimes.
10) In a bowl add cream and beat until it begins to thicken.
11) Stir in Cointreau, sugar, and vanilla extract.
12) Beat the mixture rigirously until stiff.
13) Place 4 well-drained pineapple slices over bottom of cold pie shell.
14) Cover with half of whipped cream.
15) Layer with 4 well-drained pineapple slices on top.
16) Cover with sliced strawberries.
17) Garnish with remaining whipped cream.
18) Place 2 interlocking pineapple slices and whole strawberries.
19) Chill 1 hour before serving.