Grilled Tomato Puffs
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Cottage cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), drained|
|Onion flavored instant broth and seasoning||1 Ounce (1 Packet Herb Ox)|
1. In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese, egg white and onion-seasoning.
2. Cut the tomato in half crosswise, and scoop out the seeds.
3. Preheat the broiler.
4. Sprinkle tomato cups lightly with salt.
5. Spoon the cottage cheese mixture into each.
6. Top with cheese.
7. Broil for another 3-5 minutes until cheese has melted.
8. Serve the tomato puffs immediately while hot, as a side dish to grills or steaks.