|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) In a pan, heat water and butter and bring to a rolling boil.
3) To this, stir in all the flour.
4) Continue to stir constantly over low heat for 1 minute, until the mixture forms a soft ball.
5) Remove the pan from heat.
6) To this, beat in eggs, gradually.
7) Now, beat the mixture well, until smooth.
8) Into an ungreased baking sheet, drop the batter. There should be a gap of at least 3 inches between each drop.
9) Bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes.
10) This recipe will make 8 large puffs normally. You can also make 30 small puffs for a cocktail party.
Calories 193 Calories from Fat 124
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.6%
Saturated Fat 8 g40.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 136 mg45.3%
Sodium 36.9 mg1.5%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4%
Dietary Fiber 0.42 g1.7%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 5 g9.8%
Vitamin A 9.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 1.9% Iron 6.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet