Cheddar Bacon Puffs
|Refrigerated biscuits||2 Ounce|
|Refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits||2 Ounce (2 In Number, 1 Ounce Each)|
|Bacon slices||2 , each cut into 4 equal pieces|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Ounce, shredded|
|Chives||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Fresh chives||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
1) Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2) Carefully separate each biscuit into 4 thin layers.
3) Take each layer to place 1 piece of bacon, 1/8 of the cheese (about 1 1/2 teaspoons), and 1/4 teaspoon chives, in the center.
4) Gather all the edges of dough together and twist to enclose filling, forming 8 puffs.
5) Use eight 2 1/2-inch-diameter muffin-pan cups to spray with nonstick cooking spray.
6) Place the puffs seam-side down in sprayed cups and partially fill remaining cups with water (this will prevent pan from burning and/or warping).
7) Place inside oven to bake for 10-15 minutes or until biscuits are puffed and lightly browned.
8) Serve the puffs warm with ketchup.