Potato Onion Puffs
|Instant mashed potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Packaged, Enough For 4 Servings)|
|Pancake mix||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Packaged)|
|Dry onion soup mix||1 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, finely snipped|
1) In a saucepan, prepare instant mashed potatoes following package directions.
2) Stir in pancake mix, dry onion soup mix, and snipped parsley.
3) In a skillet, heat deep hot fat (365Â°).
4) Drop potato mixture from tablespoon a few at a time.
5) Fry for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until golden brown, turn occasionally to brown all sides.
6) Drain potato puffs on paper towel.
7) Serve hot.