Fish Flake Potato Puffs
|Flaked fish fillets||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mashed potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), scalded|
|Eggs||3 , separated|
|Chopped onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine potatoes, butter, milk, seasonings, and egg yolks.
3. Add parsley, onions and fish flakes.
4. In a separate bowl, beat egg white until stiff.
5. Add the egg white to the potato mixture.
6. Mix by folding stiffly beaten egg.
7. In 6 well-greased individual casseroles, pour the mixture by dividing into 6 equal portions.
8. In a pan of water, place the casserole dishes and bake for 30-35 minutes until the puffs are brown.
9. Garnish with fresh parsley.