Savory Puff Slice
|Puff pastry||1 Pound (1 Packet, 450 Gram)|
|Frozen mixed vegetables||8 Ounce (1 Packet, 225 Gram)|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Ounce, grated (50 Gram)|
|Meat loaf||1 (Leftover)|
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6.
2) Take a 7 x 11 Swiss roll tin and grease it well.
3) Using a knife, cut the meat loaf into 1" (2.5 cm) slices.
4) On a floured work surface, roll out half the pastry. Line the tin with it.
5) Apply chutney over the pastry and scatter vegetables over the top.
6) Line the sliced meat loaf over the vegetables and scatter grated cheese.
7) Roll out the rest of the pastry and lay over meat.
8) Press the edges together and seal.
9) Using a knife, make cuts across the top.
10) Bake in oven for 30 minutes until golden.
11) Make slices and serve hot.