Mocha Cream Puffs
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sifted all purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned chocolate pudding||17 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Instant coffee powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sifted confectionery sugar||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2) Sift flour with salt and cook stirring until the mixture forms balls.
3) Remove mixture from heat and let it cool.
4) Beat in eggs.
5) On a greased baking sheet, drop the mixture and bake for 15 minutes.
6) Reduce temperature to 325 degree and bake further for 25 minutes.
7) Remove from oven, put cream puffs back in to dry, about 20 minutes, and let it cool.
8) Whip cream, fold in the pudding mixture, and let it chill.
9) Spoon filling in the puff, sprinkle confectioner's sugar, and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3025 Calories from Fat 1784
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 201 g308.6%
Saturated Fat 119.1 g595.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1419.2 mg473.1%
Sodium 912.3 mg38%
Total Carbohydrates 234 g77.9%
Dietary Fiber 11.9 g47.5%
Sugars 103.7 g
Protein 53 g106.4%
Vitamin A 160.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 34.8% Iron 76.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet