Artichoke and Cheese Puffs
|Baked patty shells||12|
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce|
|Chopped chives||3 Tablespoon|
|Softened butter||6 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Hot sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooked artichoke hearts||12|
1) Heat the oven to 475 degrees.
2) In a flat-bottomed baking dish, arrange the patty shells.
3) In a bowl, make a mix of cream cheese, chives, butter, eggs and seasonings.
4) Beat till smooth.
5) Spread half the cheese mix in the shells and top with the artichoke hearts.
6) Cover the artichokes with the remaining cheese mix.
7) Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes, till lightly browned.
8) Serve as a midday snack.