1. Preheat the oven to 300° F
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter and dust with flour.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine corn meal and salt
4. Add enough boiling water to the cornmeal to make a soft mixture.
5. Allow the cornmeal mixture to cool to room temperature.
6. Fold the beaten egg whites into the corn meal mixture to make a batter.
7. Use a dessert spoon to drop the batter onto the baking sheet, leaving a 1 inch space between each.
8. Bake in the preheated oven until golden.
9. Remove and cool on a wire rack.