|Biscuit mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cinnamon||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Applesauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
1) Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Grease a 2-inch muffin pan.
3) In a bowl, add the biscuit mix, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
4) Add in the applesauce, milk, egg, and cooking oil.
5) Beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
6) Fill the muffin pans till 2/3 full.
7) Place in the oven for 12 minutes, till golden.
8) Slightly cool, then remove from the pans.
9) In a bowl, combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
10) Dip the top of the muffins in melted butter and then in the sugar mix.
11) Serve topped with whipped cream.