Sweet Potato Puffs
|Brown sugar||4 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||4 Tablespoon|
|Corn flakes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Wash and scrub the sweet potatoes.
2. Boil then until very tender.
3. Drain thoroughly and peel when cool enough to handle. Place in a bowl.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
5. Grease a baking sheet or line with butter paper.
6. While still warm, mash the boiled sweet potatoes using a potato masher.
7. Add the butter, brown sugar and cream to the mash and blend well, whisking with a wooden spoon or a wire whisk to a smooth and lump free mixture.
8. Roll the tablespoonfuls of the mixture into even size balls.
9. Press a marshmallow in the middle of each ball.
10. Roll in lightly crushes cornflakes to coat evenly.
11. Arrange them on the baking sheet and place in the preheated oven.
12. Bake for 15 minutes then remove and let them cool and become crisp.
13. Serve warm
14. This makes a wonderful holiday time snack and are sure to be loved by adults and kids.
Calories 175 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11%
Saturated Fat 4.5 g22.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 21.1 mg7%
Sodium 70.9 mg3%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.6%
Sugars 12.9 g
Protein 1 g2.9%
Vitamin A 176.4% Vitamin C 3.9%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 6.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet