|Fresh peaches||4 Small, blanched, skinned, cut into halves, pitted|
|Frozen puff pastry||17 1⁄4 Ounce, thawed|
|Dry white wine||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground allspice||1 Teaspoon|
|Soft brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Seedless raisins||4 Tablespoon|
|Egg yolk||1 , beaten (For Glazing)|
|Sugar||1 Tablespoon (For Dusting)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a large saucepan, mix the lemon juice, wine, allspice and sugar, stir continuously over medium heat to dissolve the sugar.
3) In a pan, place the peaches in a single layer with the cut sides down, cover and poach the peaches for 3-5 minutes until they are just tender.
4) Remove the pan from the heat and keep aside to cool.
5) Roll out a pastry sheet about 1/8 inch thick on a lightly floured board, cut out eight 3-inch circles with a pastry cutter.
6) Similarly roll out the remaining pastry sheet and cut out eight 4-inch circles.
7) Remove the peach halves, drain them well and discard the cooking liquid.
8) In the center of 3-inch dough circles put 1/2 tablespoon of the seedless raisins and cover with the peach halves.
9) Cover the peach halves with the 4-inch circles, crimp edges of the circles and seal them.
10) Place the circles slightly apart on a large baking sheet, brush the dough with the beaten egg yolk to glaze and dust with the sugar.
11) Bake the pastries in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until they are golden brown and puffed up.
12) Remove from the oven, transfer on a wire rack to cool.
13) Serve the peach puffs immediately or when cool.