St Joseph's Cream Puffs
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated orange rind||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated lemon rind||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a saucepan, add butter and water.
2) Place the saucepan over heat and bring the water to a boil.
3) Quickly add the flour and combine thoroughly by keeping the heat at low.
4) Prepare a ball from the mixture.
5) Add salt by removing from heat.
6) Add eggs to the mixture, one by one to beat into the mixture until it turns smooth.
7) Fold in sugar, orange and lemon rinds into the mixture.
8) In a skillet, place deep fat and heat up to 350°F.
9) With a spoon drop the mixture into hot fat.
10) Fry the mixture until it puffs and turn golden brown.
11) Serve the cream puffs by garnishing with honey or sweet sauce.