Sweet Potato Ham Puffs
|Boiled ham||1⁄4 Pound (125 Grams, Ground)|
|Milk||25 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Canned pineapple||8 Ounce, sliced and well drained (1 Can)|
|Canned sweet potatoes||8 Ounce, drained and mashed (1 Can)|
|Butter||15 Milliliter, melted (1 Tablespoon)|
|Ground cloves||1 Teaspoon|
1) Combine the ham, milk, mustard and pepper, then shape the mixture into 4 flat patties maching the sliced pineapple.
2) In a flat greased casserole, place the pineapple and top over with the ham patties.
3) Blend the sweet potatoes and butter together, spoon over the ham patties and sprinkle with the ground cloves.
4) Cook as per the directions until lightly browned, topping with the marshmallows just before the last 2 minutes of cooking.
5) Serve immediately in a nice plate