Mushroom and Cheese Puff
|Vegetable oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh button mushrooms||1 Pound, wiped and sliced (455 Gram)|
|Eggs||6 , separated|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated cheddar cheese||6 Ounce (170 Gram)|
|Wholemeal flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Heat the oil in a large pan and saute the mushrooms and onions.Cook till the vegetables turn golden. Reserve a few for topping.
3) Spread the cooked mushrooms and onions evenly over the base of an ovenproof dish. Set aside.
4) Beat the egg yolks in a basin and add the flour, cheese, salt, pepper and parsley.
5) Till they are stiff, beat the egg whites.
6) Fold the stiff egg whites into the cheese mix and spread it all over the mushrooms and onions. Sprinkle the reserved sauteed mushrooms and onions on top.
7) Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
8) Serve hot.