Puff Shells With Strawberries And Cream
|Water||250 Milliliter (1 cup)|
|Butter/Margarine||125 Milliliter (1/2 cup)|
|All purpose flour||250 Milliliter (1 cup)|
|Strawberries||375 Milliliter, cut in half (1 1/2 cups)|
|Cream||125 Milliliter (1/2 cup, whipped, 35%)|
|Icing sugar||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
– Preheat oven to 325 °F (160 °C).
– Bring water and butter to a boil, then reduce heat to low and add flour, stirring gently for 1 minute until the batter forms a ball. Remove from heat.
– Add eggs, one by one, beating each time until the mixture softens.
– On an ungreased cookie sheet, drop large spoonfuls of batter measuring 1/4 cup (60 ml), keeping them 3 inches (7 cm) apart.
– Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until puff shells are golden. Cool, keeping the shells out of drafts.
– Cut the top off each shell and scoop out the center. Just before serving, stir half the strawberries into the whipped cream, and stuff the shells. Put back the tops, sprinkle with icing sugar, and garnish with the remaining strawberries.