|Active dry yeast||1 Tablespoon|
|Whole wheat flour||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Caraway seeds||2 Teaspoon|
|Cream-style cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||2 Teaspoon|
|Unbleached white flour/Bread flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In the large bowl of an electric mixer, combine the yeast, whole wheat flour, and caraway seeds. Combine the cottage cheese, water, honey, butter, salt, egg, and onion in the container of an electric blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Add the blended ingredients to the dry ingredients and beat at low speed for 1/2 minute. Beat for 3 minutes longer at high speed. Stir in the unbleached white flour.
3. Put the dough in a clean buttered bowl, cover, and let rise until doubled in bulk, about 1 & 1/2 hours.
4. Divide the dough among 12 well-buttered large muffin tins. The tins should be about half full. Cover and let rise until doubled in bulk.
5. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
6. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.