|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 stick)|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla pudding||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Put butter and water into a 2-quart glass measuring pitcher. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 2 to 3 minutes at High, or until butter melts.
2. Stir in flour and salt. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 1 minute at High. Remove from oven.
3. Preheat convection oven to 375°F.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto two ungreased round metal trays.
6. Place one tray on each metal rack. Cook in convection oven 35 to 45 minutes at 375°F, or until golden brown. Cool on cooling rack. Cut off tops, remove moist dough from inside and fill with Vanilla Pudding (about 2 tablespoons for each). Replace tops.