|Finely chopped cooked beef||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Slightly beaten egg||1|
|Grated cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Margarine||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Wash and peel potatoes. Cook until tender in a medium amount of boiling salted water. Drain, steam and mash.
2. Beat together mashed potatoes, onion, salt, milk and egg.
3. Fold beef into potato mixture.
4. Turn mixture into a greased casserole.
5. Top with grated cheese and dot with margarine.
6. Bake at 400 for 1/2 hour and serve hot.