|Finely chopped cooked beef||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Slightly beaten egg||1|
|Grated cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Margarine||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Wash and peel potatoes. Cook until tender in a medium amount of boiling salted water. Drain, steam and mash.
2. Beat together mashed potatoes, onion, salt, milk and egg.
3. Fold beef into potato mixture.
4. Turn mixture into a greased casserole.
5. Top with grated cheese and dot with margarine.
6. Bake at 400 for 1/2 hour and serve hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1083 Calories from Fat 458
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g78.7%
Saturated Fat 18.5 g92.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 375.1 mg125%
Sodium 2684.6 mg111.9%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.7%
Dietary Fiber 8.1 g32.5%
Sugars 7.6 g
Protein 85 g170.9%
Vitamin A 14.3% Vitamin C 117.3%
Calcium 50.2% Iron 56.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet