|Lean ham||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), minced|
|Mashed potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Basic bouillon gravy||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Mix ham, onion, and mashed potatoes together.
2. Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into potatoes.
3. Sprinkle cheese on top, if desired. Garnish with paprika.
4. Bake at 350Â° for 1 hour or until puffy and golden brown.
5. While potatoes are baking, make gravy.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1968 Calories from Fat 149
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.8%
Saturated Fat 9.3 g46.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 48.6 mg16.2%
Sodium 1526.9 mg63.6%
Total Carbohydrates 406 g135.2%
Dietary Fiber 40.9 g163.5%
Sugars 8.5 g
Protein 68 g135.1%
Vitamin A 7.4% Vitamin C 305.7%
Calcium 17.8% Iron 2.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet