Easy To Make Bread and Butter Pudding
|Milk||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Vanilla pudding||2 Cup (32 tbs) (2 Big Packages Of Cook And Serve)|
|Raisins||4 Ounce (2 Box)|
1) Butter 7 bread slices on one side and halve diagonally. Place in two rows the pan, overlapping in a christmas tree type formation. similarly butter rest of the slices, cut and keep aside.
2) In a pan, add milk and place over a medium heat and cook the vanilla pudding as per package directions.
3) Sprinkle the raisins all over the bread in the pan, then pour over the half vanilla pudding evenly.
4) Arrange the rest of the buttered slices with the butter side up, sprinkle with the raisins and then pour over rest of the half vanilla pudding evenly.
5) Place in the oven at 350 Degree F for 20-30 minutes, until an inserted pick comes out clean. Allow to stand for 15 minutes before serving.
Calories 1117 Calories from Fat 287
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.9%
Saturated Fat 18.6 g93.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 82.3 mg27.4%
Sodium 2535.7 mg105.7%
Total Carbohydrates 197 g65.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.6%
Sugars 126.8 g
Protein 20 g39.4%
Vitamin A 18.2% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 57.8% Iron 17.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet