Custard Trifle Pudding
|Pineapple||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Cherry||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Strawberry jelly||10 Gram (Quick Setting)|
|Chopped mixed nuts||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla custard powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Cream fresh||200 Gram|
|Icing sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh fruits||70 Gram|
1. Prepare strawberry jelly and leave to set in fridge.
2. Prepare custard and set aside.
3. Drain pineapple and syrup from tins. Divide sponge cake into top and bottom halves. Drench the bottom part with half the sugar syrup from tins.
4. Now, pour half the custard over it and place half the chopped nuts, cherries, pineapple slices and small jelly pieces.
5. Cover with top half of cake, drench with sugar syrup, pour remaining custard and decorate with remaining nuts, cherries, pineapple and cubed jelly all over again.
6. Whip 200g of fresh cream and 2 tbsp icing sugar till stiff and decorate.
7. Keep in refrigerator till serving time and serve chilled. Before serving; decorate the pudding with fresh fruits in small pieces (50-70g is okay).