A deliciously warm, not-too-sweet, slow-cooker cinnamon-raisin bread pudding. The perfect dessert!
4 Cup (64 tbs), toasted and cubed (with cinnamon)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs) (heated to boiling and cooled)
2 Tablespoon, melted
Non stick cooking spray
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Spray non-stick vegetable spray in the bottom of slow cooker, and place bread cubes.
2. In a bowl, beat together eggs and sugar.
3. Whisk in milk, butter, vanilla extract, nutmeg and salt.
4. Stream the milk mixture over bread cubes, stirring well and pressing down so bread soaks up milk mixture.
5. Put the lid on and cook on low setting for 6 hours.
6. Spoon into individual bowls; serve warm topped with whipped cream.
Instead of cinnamon raisin bread you can use plain bread, croissants, or bread of your choice.
You can also add chopped apples, blueberries or chocolate chips.