Bread, Cream & Sugar Sweets
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Bread||500 Gram, toasted|
|Heavy whipped cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rose water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pistachio||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
1. In a pan take 1 cup sugar and caramelize over the stove.
2. Add in the left sugar and pour in the water. Stir well.
3. Pour in the lemon juice, mix well and let it boil for some time. Add in the rose water.
4. Place the bread in a casserole; ladle the caramelized water over the bread.
5. Break the bread with wooden spatula. Refrigerate for 60 minutes.
6. Take out the casserole and spread the cream over it.
7. Top the bread pudding with pistachio. Refrigerate for another 60 minutes.
8. Serve Bread Pudding for dessert.
Calories 500 Calories from Fat 125
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.3%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g24%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.4 mg6.8%
Sodium 370.8 mg15.4%
Total Carbohydrates 86 g28.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.1%
Sugars 51.7 g
Protein 9 g18%
Vitamin A 6.1% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 7.5% Iron 13.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet