An extra easy, no-bake cake featuring chocolate-toffee Heath bars.
Angel food cake
1 Large, bake
4 Cup (64 tbs)
Instant vanilla pudding box
2 Cup (32 tbs)
Heath candy bar
3 Large, crumbled
1. Butter a pan.
2. Tear off pieces of the angel food cake and line the bottom of the pan evenly.
3. In a bowl, add the milk and vanilla pudding and whisk together.
4. Pour the mix over the angel food cake.
5. Whip the whipping cream until stiff.
6. Add sugar and whip again.
7. Add the whipped cream over the angel food cake as the next layer and spread evenly.
8. Add the crumbled heath candy bar as the next layer.
9. Cover the pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
10. Scoop out a big serving of the pudding cake into a plate and serve as srumptious dessert.