Giselle Achecar whips up a vegan chocolate pudding for her new food pyramid - chocolate and fruit with a splash of Vodka... Bonus treat: Doré Damelin opens a coconut with a butcher knife!
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (organic)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
For hot cocoa
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. For making Coconut pudding – scrape out the flesh from the coconut in a blending jar.
2. Add in cashew nuts, agave nectar, vanilla and sea salt. Blend for a few minutes. Set aside.
3. For making hot cocoa – in a double boiler melt cocoa paste.
4. Add in agave nectar, vanilla, sea salt, cinnamon, cayenne and coconut milk. Incorporate all the ingredients well.
5. In a mug pour coconut mixture and splash vodka and serve.
6. Pour hot cocoa in a bowl and serve with your favorite fruits.