1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray, and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, put cubed bread pieces and set aside.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, crack eggs and whisk.
5. Throw brown sugar and mix until sugar dissolves.
6. Pour vanilla, milk, and table cream in it. Mix to combine.
7. Drop chocolate chips into the large mixing bowl with bread, and pour egg mixture into it.
8. Mix well, and allow bread to soak the liquid. Pop it in refrigerator for 1-2 hours. If your mixture looks too dry then add more cream.
9. Lay graham cracker at the bottom of the baking dish.
10. Spread mixture in the baking pan. Spread evenly.
11. Pop it in the middle rack of oven and bake for 45 minutes.
12. Remove pudding from oven, and spread marshmallow evenly on top.
13. Sprinkle some graham cracker crumbs.
14. Place it back in the oven, and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Keep a watch as marshmallow burn very quickly.
15. Remove from oven and allow it to rest for 5 minutes.
16. Cut in slices, and serve bread pudding with cream on top.
You can use any kind of bread for making pudding.
In a bowl, beat egg yolk, add all the other ingredients, and mix. In a separate bowl beat egg white until fluffy, and at the end fold it into the mixture to make your pudding raise more.
You can also use half and half instead of table cream and milk.
You may add fruits, and berries in pudding.
Your pudding is done when skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.