How to Make Bread Pudding
|Bread||9 , crumbled (preferably day-old bread)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Eggs||4 Small, beaten|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|White sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Drizzle melted butter over a bread pan and add crumbled bread in it.
3. In a mixing bowl add in eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract.
4. Whisk the ingredients thoroughly.
5. Pour the egg batter over the bread mixture.
6. Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven at 350 degrees F.
7. Take out the bread pudding from the oven and let it cool.
8. Serve Bread Pudding with your favorite sauce.