How to make a quick, easy and delicious bread pudding with vanilla sauce.
White bread slices
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
5 Cup (80 tbs) (3 cups for the sauce)
Instant vanilla pudding pack
2 Small (1 pack for the sauce)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a 2 quart baking dish, place the roughly torn up bread slices.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the sugar, cinnamon, eggs, milk and the instant vanilla pudding mix. Combine until well blended.
4. Pour on the bread.
5. Place the baking dish in a pan of hot water 1 inch deep and bake it in the oven for 50 minutes.
6. Remove from oven when done.
7. For the sauce, mix in a small pack of vanilla pudding and 3 cups of milk and blend well.
8. Pour the sauce over the warm vanilla pudding.
9. Let it set for 15 minutes before serving.
10.Top with whipped cream and serve right away.