1) In a blender combine the all-purpose flour, salt, eggs, and milk. Blend until smooth.
2) Refrigerate the batter for at least 30 minutes.
3) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
4) Take a muffin tray and add 1/4 inch of oil into each section.
5) Put the muffin tray in the preheated oven and heat for 5 minutes.
6) Pour the batter gently into each muffin tray section till it is about 3/4 full. The oil tends to stay in the middle of the batter.
7) Put the muffin tray back into the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, till the puddings are puffy.
8) Remove the puddings while they are still hot, with tongs, and serve right away.