1⁄2 Teaspoon (you can also use agave or honey, optional, to taste)
1 Teaspoon (optional, to taste)
1. In a large bowl, soak the chia seeds in almond milk. You can add as much almond milk according to the preferred consistency of pudding. If you like it thick add less of the milk and if you like it runny, add more.
2. Stir in the frozen goji berries and blueberries along with the juice in the packet. Again you can add more or less as per your liking.
3. The pudding taste good as is but if you like your desserts to be sweeter, add a little stevia. You can also sweeten it with agave or raw honey if you like.
4. Stir in ground cinnamon. You can freshly grate it or use a bottled powdered one.
5. Give a good stir and place the bowl in the refrigerator to chill and set the pudding.
6. When the pudding can thickened and resembles rice pudding, spoon into serving bowls and enjoy cold.
Want to lose weight this holiday season? Try this great healthy recipe Chia Pudding with Goji berries after Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner to cleanse your digestive system! Dashma shows you how to make this vegan raw pudding that is similar to a rice pudding, using super-foods that will detoxify you. She tells you about the health benefits of each ingredient.