This is my go-to easy banana pudding when I need a dessert to serve to a big crowd. It's super easy & quick to whip up, doubles wonderfully and everybody loves this stuff!
6 Medium, chopped
Instant pudding mix
6 4⁄5 Ounce (vanilla flavor)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
250 Gram (1 box)
1. In a bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Stir until creamy.
2. Add in sour cream and 4 ounce of cool whip. Continue to stir until combined.
3. In a dish, spread a layer of chopped bananas and nilla wafers one after the other.
4. Put on a large spoonful of the pudding mixture and spread evenly.
5. Repeat the layering process again, ending with the pudding mixture.
6. Spread on the remaining cool whip and arrange wafers in a patter on top or crush them.
7. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until chilled and set.
8. In a serving plate, serve the pudding chilled.
Here is the Diva's easy to go banana pudding. She makes this when she needs a dessert to serve to a big crowd. It's super easy & quick to whip up, doubles wonderfully and everybody will love this stuff!