Everyday Cheese Pudding
|White bread||4 Ounce|
|Cheese||5 Ounce, grated|
1. Preheat oven at 350-375°F or Gas Mark 4-5.
2. On a chopping board, dice the bread. You can also make bread crumbs out of it.
3. In a pan, take butter and milk. Heat it.
4. Pour it over the bread. Keep it aside to cool.
5. In a bowl, break eggs. Beat it well.
6. Add beaten eggs and most of the grated cheese to the earlier bread mixture. Season well.
7. In a pie or entree dish, pour the above liquid and top it with the remaining cheese.
8. Bake it in the centre of a moderate oven at 350-375°F or Gas Mark 4-5 for approximately 30-40 minutes.
9. Serve Cheese Pudding garnished with strawberries and blueberries.