Everyday Cheese Pudding
|White bread||4 Ounce|
|Cheese||5 Ounce, grated|
1. Preheat oven at 350-375°F or Gas Mark 4-5.
2. On a chopping board, dice the bread. You can also make bread crumbs out of it.
3. In a pan, take butter and milk. Heat it.
4. Pour it over the bread. Keep it aside to cool.
5. In a bowl, break eggs. Beat it well.
6. Add beaten eggs and most of the grated cheese to the earlier bread mixture. Season well.
7. In a pie or entree dish, pour the above liquid and top it with the remaining cheese.
8. Bake it in the centre of a moderate oven at 350-375°F or Gas Mark 4-5 for approximately 30-40 minutes.
9. Serve Cheese Pudding garnished with strawberries and blueberries.
Calories 407 Calories from Fat 262
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g45.5%
Saturated Fat 17.2 g86%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 182.4 mg60.8%
Sodium 439 mg18.3%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 17 g33.6%
Vitamin A 18.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 46.5% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet