Mary Norwak's No-Cook Lemon Puddings
|Castor sugar||4 Ounce|
|Lemon peel||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Double cream||1⁄2 Pint|
1) Crush cornflakes and sprinkle a little in each of six paper or foil jelly cases.
2) In a bowl, beat egg whites to soft peaks and gradually beat in sugar until stiff peaks form.
3) In another bowl, beat yolks until thick and beat in lemon peel and juice until well mixed.
4) Whip cream lightly, then fold egg yolk mixture and cream into egg whites until just mixed.
5) Put mixture into cases and sprinkle with more cornflake crumbs.
6) Pack by putting foil lid on each dish.
7) Keep in refrigerator to chill.
7) Serve the puddings individually as dessert.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2033 Calories from Fat 1225
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 136 g209.5%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 634.4 mg211.5%
Sodium 647.5 mg27%
Total Carbohydrates 177 g59%
Dietary Fiber 4 g15.8%
Sugars 120.6 g
Protein 27 g54.5%
Vitamin A 36.7% Vitamin C 88.5%
Calcium 10.3% Iron 112.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet