Mary Norwak's No-Cook Lemon Puddings
|Castor sugar||4 Ounce|
|Lemon peel||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Double cream||1⁄2 Pint|
1) Crush cornflakes and sprinkle a little in each of six paper or foil jelly cases.
2) In a bowl, beat egg whites to soft peaks and gradually beat in sugar until stiff peaks form.
3) In another bowl, beat yolks until thick and beat in lemon peel and juice until well mixed.
4) Whip cream lightly, then fold egg yolk mixture and cream into egg whites until just mixed.
5) Put mixture into cases and sprinkle with more cornflake crumbs.
6) Pack by putting foil lid on each dish.
7) Keep in refrigerator to chill.
7) Serve the puddings individually as dessert.