Christmas Pudding With Destiny Sauce
|Christmas pudding slice||8 (Thin)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted confectioners sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||3 Tablespoon|
|Superfine sugar||2 Tablespoon|
1) Beat the cream till it has thickened and then blend in the confectioners’ sugar as well as the port.
2) Place the mixture in the fridge and chill it.
3) In the butter over medium heat, sauté the Christmas Pudding for about 4 minutes. Turn once.
4) On a warm serving dish, arrange the slices and dust with some superfine sugar.
5) Serve chilled. A bowl of chilled cream can be served alongside.