|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sour cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. In a bowl, take shortening and sugar. Blend it well.
2. Add vanilla and beaten egg. Beat it until it becomes light and fluffy.
3. In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt. Sieve well.
4. Add it to the earlier creamy mixture along with milk. Ensure that you keep beating it well.
5. Grease 6 custard cups. Pour 2 tbsp of sour cream and 2 tbsp of brown sugar to it. Beat it well
6. Add the creamy mixture.
7. Bake it in moderate oven at 350° for 30 minutes.
8. To serve Surprise Pudding, turn it upside down in sauce dishes and top it with whipped cream.