|White bread slice||6 , buttered|
|American cheese slice||6|
|Fresh oysters||1 Pint, drained but saving liquor|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
1. With a serrated knife cube bread, arrange half cubes evenly in 10-inch glass dish and top with cheese slices
2. Arrange oysters on cheese, top with remaining bread cubes.
3. Add milk to oyster liquor to make 1 1/2 cups.
4. In a bowl combine with eggs, salt and pepper and pour over ingredients.
5. Microwave at high 10-12 minutes rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking and take care to not overcook outside edges.
6. Test with knife to come out clean.
7. Let it rest for about 5 minutes and serve.