|White bread slice||6 , buttered|
|American cheese slice||6|
|Fresh oysters||1 Pint, drained but saving liquor|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
1. With a serrated knife cube bread, arrange half cubes evenly in 10-inch glass dish and top with cheese slices
2. Arrange oysters on cheese, top with remaining bread cubes.
3. Add milk to oyster liquor to make 1 1/2 cups.
4. In a bowl combine with eggs, salt and pepper and pour over ingredients.
5. Microwave at high 10-12 minutes rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking and take care to not overcook outside edges.
6. Test with knife to come out clean.
7. Let it rest for about 5 minutes and serve.
Calories 296 Calories from Fat 112
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.6%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g33.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 186.2 mg62.1%
Sodium 1159 mg48.3%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g7.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.67 g2.7%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 21 g41.3%
Vitamin A 14.3% Vitamin C 16%
Calcium 16.3% Iron 36.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet