Festive Rice Pudding
|Cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , slightly beaten|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|Whole cranberries||4 Ounce, cooked|
|Cranberry sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Pre-heat oven at 350°.
1. On top of a double boiler, heat cooked rice and milk.
2. In a bowl, take eggs, sugar, salt and butter. Mix it well.
3. In a greased, 2 ½ quart baking dish, pour rice and milk mixture.
4. Pour the eggs mixture over it and mix it well.
5. Bake it in a moderate oven at 350° C for 40 minutes.
6. Transfer the rice on a serving dish. Decorate with cinnamon.