Microwave Fruit Cream Pudding
|Cornstarch||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 Small, separated|
|Fruit cocktail||16 Ounce (Drained)|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
1) Using a glass bowl, mix sugar,salt and cornstarch.
2) Slowly add milk, stirring constantly.
3) Cook this mixture on ROAST(7) for 5-6 minutes. Stir twice.
4) Take a very small portion of the hot mixture and add to egg yolks.Mix quickly with the wire whip to esnure they dont scramble.
5) Cook on ROAST(7) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes until a spoon dipped into the pudding is coated evenly.
6) Now add the fruit cocktail and vanilla essense.
7) Let the mix cool.
8) In another bowl,whisk the egg whites till stiff and fold into the custard.
9) Chill till it sets .
10) Serve chilled .