Microwave Quick Bread Pudding
|Dry bread cubes||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a glass dish, place the bread cubes.
2) Add the milk,eggs,sugar,vanilla essence,salt in a large glass measuring cup.
3) Cook the cup mixture on HIGH(9) for 4-6 minutes, stirring ocassionally to ensure it thickens well.
4) Pour the thickened mixture over the bread cubes.
5) Now add the spices.
6) Cook again on MEDIUM(5) for upto 8 minutes,till the pudding is thick set
7) Rotate the dish twice to ensure even cooking.
8) Can be served at room temperature or warm.