Microwave Vanilla Pudding
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , well beaten|
1) Choose a glass bowl,and mix the sugar,salt and cornstarch.
2) Slowly add milk and blend well.
3) Cook on HIGH(9) for 5-7 minutes and stir at least twice to ensure smooth thickness.
4) Now add small portion of the hot mixture to the egg,mixing it constantly to ensure egg doesnt scramble.
5) Cook on ROAST(7) for 2 minutes and stir twice till thick.
6) Pour the vanilla and add butter.
7) Pour into the serving dish or dishes.
8) Serve when chilled with assorted condiments.