Microwave Bread Pudding
|Bread||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), cut into 2 inch cubes (preferably baguette)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon, melted|
|Nutmeg powder||3 Pinch|
|Cinnamon powder||3 Pinch|
|Brown sugar||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a bowl, add eggs and white sugar, whisk until smooth. Add milk and whisk again.
2. In a microwave dish, add bread cubes and drizzle some butter.
3. Sprinkle nutmeg and cinnamon powder ,pour the egg mixture, top with raisins and brown sugar.
4. Transfer to a microwave dish. Microwave covered on high heat for 10 minutes.
5. Serve with cream, milk, or syrup.