Easy to make and oh-so scrumptious, this corn pudding recipe is just right for a special holiday meal or even a weeknight dinner. Vickie & Jo Ann show just how easy this recipe comes together!
29 1⁄2 Ounce, canned
15 1⁄4 Ounce, drained
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melt
8 1⁄2 Ounce (package)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2. In a bowl, mix together creamed corn, corn, sour cream and butter.
3. Add in dry cornbread mix; blend well.
4. In a 13"x9" greased baking pan pour the corn mixture and spread in the pan.
5. Bake, uncovered, in oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.