1) Chocolate Pear Pudding: In a Vitamix or any other high speed blender, add the dates, pear, almond butter and cacao or chocolate powder.
2) Pulse for chunky or run on high for mousse.
3) Cucumber Water : In a Vitamix or any other high speed blender, add the cucumbers and water.
4) Blend on high speed until pureed.
5) Scoop the pudding in dessert cups, garnish with shredded coconut and serve with cucumber water.
Here is a unique raw vegan pudding idea that you would surely like. Take a look at this video that presents a recipe for delicious and healthy chocolate pear pudding and a super cool cucumber water that would perfectly compliment to the chocolate. Check it out...